Sunday, December 5, 2010

Unfairness or just bad luck

Hey, I just got back from my first ever roadtrip to Kluang ,Johor.
I'm super tired but the trip was awesome and so memorable...It was really great!!!
But I shall not blog about it in this post yet, but sadly I'm going to write a really EMO post...weird huh...but i will surely post about the crazy roadtrip nxt time...

Ok, so I was reliving my happy times in Kluang in my mind just now when i was about to sleep, smiling stupidly at myself and giggling unconsciously when suddenly the EMO bug bit me...my mind was suddenly filled with the times of sadness and regrets...the times when Life was just so unfair to me...times when I was at the wrong place at the wrong time and screwing everything up...times when I felt so small,useless and ugly...sigh...why is life such a b*tch...

I am not sure if I have super bad luck or if its karma that I always meet such unfair situations...I can't count the infinite times that when I try so hard, and wait so long for good and exciting things to happen to me...yet it never ever happens...and when IT does...I'm always too late or not even there to witness it...Countless times I've been placed in situation where I must put on a fake smile and act all happy and just go with the flow...and thousands of times when I never get what i want, what i dreamed of and just get super dissapointed with life again...


Yes this is part of life, life is NEVER easy, and NEVER EVER goes according with your plan...but, when i reflect back of what have happened in the past, I just feel so cursed, so UNFAIR of why I never got what i wanted, or why I never was good at 'TIMING'...


Life is awesome now but sometimes i still feel so leftout, so useless and so brave-less...I had become more courageous in facing life and just living it without the fake smiles and acts like the time back in my _______(can't be written out to protect secrecy...shhhhhhhhhh) days,and yes ,times now are filled with more laughter, more great memories and more superb awesome people...but yet...

But why...why must it always happen to me...why must I have such bad luck!!!!!
why why why why why!!!!!!!!!!!
for just once...why can't i be LUCKY!!!!!!

urghhss...my mind is soooo polluted with pointless sadness right now...I hate this...

No comments:

Post a Comment