Saturday, December 11, 2010

Looking back~~~

Met up with my 3 best friends yesterday...and we gossiped,talked, played and laughed none stop for 7 hours...we went from one cafe to another...and ate alot too....tiring huh....hahahaha

It has been over 6 months since ALL 4 of us actually can meet up all at once at the same time...everyones was busy with their own things...so it was a very precious gathering~~~


We 4 crazy gals had been close friends since form 4...and unexpectedly, we all formed our own group called "the 4 so's"...4 so's????well, thats because we all have a very distinct characterisic~~~we have, so fatty, so skinny, so shorty/blakey and me so whitey...lame huh...hahaha

I am not sure how we 4 came to form this group...but all I know is that we were one CRAZY girl group...quite scary I think...
back in our highschool days...we did SO MANY 'illegal' things in our school...we were just one FUN and HYPER group...who was always high on something...:P
we always went to the 'forbidden' 7th floor to chill, we did so many weird polls and quetionaires on our classmates, we were gossip diggers , we had our 'bento thursdays' which was freaking fun, we had so many memories that we thought was lame that time, but precious now....

I miss my highschool days so much...It was tough sometimes...but It was so free and fun...
Since I studied in a Chinese school where EVERTHING was in chinese...thus we had SPM classes 2 times a week at night for 3 hours after our normal classes....omg it was SOOOOOO tiring...we needed to stay in school the whole day (from 7am till 9pm)for the SPM classes....BUT, IT WAS FUN!!!! because we stayed back till other teachers and students went home,so the school was EMPTY...so we could do so many crazy stuff...haha...can't stop giggling when I think back of all the outrageous things we done(to protect my image, I shall not further explain what I have done in the past~~~)


Yesterday was a great day,We looked back at old photos and videos together...and OH MY GAWD....I can't belive what stupid and crazy stuff I did back then...I think I was one of the craziest out of the other galz....should I be proud of that????:P
but It was so funny...

Thanks to my highschool craziest for the SUPER AWESOME memories!!!I ♥♥♥ you guys !!!

..............................................but..............

IT had only been 3 years since I left highschool...and sadly I'm not as fun as that time...sometimes I wonder why I became so 'old' so fast...and not having as much fun as I could out of life~~~boring sharon boring me...sigh~~~

Great memories, Great times....and I miss that SOOOOOO much...but that was a PAST chapter of my life...no matter how hard i miss that...it will only stay in my deepest,safest tresure box in my memories~~~and now I'm living a new chapter...which is the IMU chapter(a very long chapter indeed)...and this chapter aint that bad...its SO MUCH MORE stressful...but it's THE chapter where I mature and learn the most...It started off as a crappy chapter but later on the 'story' really kicked in and it turned into an AWESOME chapter ~~~

♥♥♥LIFE~~~~~~~

4 comments:

  1. Sharon is not a boring Sharon, Sharon is fun!!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon... Me Lov u SOOOOOOO much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my dear sharon~~~u r not boring AT ALL!!!!!
    love you❤❤!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha~ it was a crazy day! i'm having sore throat since that day...T_____T
    n i really miss the days bac in high school 2~ those crazy days~ XDD
    n love u 3! ♥

    ReplyDelete