Thursday, December 2, 2010

New space again:)

Greetings~~~
I have started a new blog YET again....sigh...
this would be my 3rd blog so far...

I started bloggin while i was in form 3,and it was on myspace~~~
It was very disorganised and with super lots of post...thus i decided to start a new blog.
when i was in form 5, i changed to use blogspot(sharonyukihana)...and sadly all my post started to become very EMO and I only blogged when sad stuff happens...and that blog has been dead for soooooooo long now...almost a year maybe???

and now~~~~*drumroll*...
INTRODUCING......my new BLOG~~~~ SHARONSNOWFLAKES!!!!!!
yeah!!!yipeeee~~~weeeeee~~~~~~~

why Snowflakes??? well i wanted the name snowysharon but sadly it was taken...thus snowflakes is the closest name i wanted for my brandnew blog~~~

For my last blog "sharonyukihana", in japanese it means, yuki=snow, and hana=flower...thus snowflower was my blog's name...sadly lots of ppl didn't know japanese and could not remember the name...=_=''

so what is my facination with SNOW? why are all my blog adds related to snow~~~
well,I got to thank my highschool besties for that~~~ I got the nickname of 雪人(meaning snowman) because in mandarin 雪人 reads as 'xuenren', and sounding like my name Sharon...kinda lame right...plus I was kinda fair and 'round',so the nickname of 'snowman' fitted me quite well...hahhaha....*rollseyes*

SO....yeah....hopefully this blog will last,and not be left out in the cold like my other blogs (cold because my blog has snow in it...get it???cold and snow...urghhsss nevermind.....)

THUS, *drumroll**fireworks**thunderclap*

WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG!!!!!its SNOWFLAKES TIME~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment