Saturday, April 14, 2012

Why 4minute??

Ok i'm a kpop fan...and I love kpop to bits...I don't understand korean,but who says you would need to understand the lyrics to enjoy the song...yes lyrics are the icing on the cake...but what the heck, I'm happy enough with the deliciously good cake:D

I don't really blog about kpop BUT I just got to rant about something k-pop-ie...So I'm gonna talk about 4 minute.

They are the cool girl group who debuted strong,fierce and unique years ago...yet, they've just been stagnant all these years,being just THERE in the k-pop industry.....and until now...the only girl i know from that group is freaking Hyuna...the others...are just there at the background.

Their other label mates under CUBE like B2ST and A-pink (I know, kpop grp names are just always weird...) have done a great job so far and have made a name for themselves in k-pop land...but WHY...oh WHYYYYYYYYY must they promote only ONE member of 4minute like crazy and ignore the other 4!!!Like Hyuna is having 70% of the face time in their new released music video "volume up"...

All i see is her face...then boom she's touching her body...then flash to another member *oh...ok i'm guessing this member is...* then BOOM...to hyuna again...*wait what, this is not even her singing part...ok nvm...*....then flash to another member *oohoooh i know this member,she's damn good at singing...oh gawd she's pretty...she is so..* Boom ...FREAKING HYUNA AGAIN!!!! WTF!!!

seriously...I'm not a big fan of 4minute ,yet their new song is quite good and catchy...but oh hack why must they be soooo "hyuna-fied".??

I just feel so bad for the other members of the group...I mean they are as talented,have great personalities and they are pretty too...but why must they always show Hyuna!!! (I don't HATE her,but she is WAYYY too overrated...yes she is pretty , really good in variety shows and is sexy....but why is she always in my face touching her body and is TRYING to be SOOOO slutty...*and she is not as good a singer or rapper compared to the others:( *)...

Ohhh...I just got to say that I'm getting so sick and tired when k-pop groups try to promote only ONE member...and they keep on shoving them into your face till you get so sick of them...and then this weird hatred towards that supposedly "face of the group" member burns like wild fire...GAH

Okie...I'm done bitching on Hyuna...hehe, I still Like her...but 4minute really is not a GROUP to me...it's just 'Hyuna and 4 others that are there who sings and dance but heck I don't remember their names' kinda thing...oh well:)

seeeeeeeee...even in the pictures Hyuna is always in the middle=_=...but damn I love their fashion:P

No comments:

Post a Comment