Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Being Bullied

It's been a long time since I've been bullied...

I have forgotten how hurtful it is
and how helpless one feels when being degraded and insulted

how you wish someone would stand up for you
and most painfully, how much you HOPE you would have stood up for yourself

Today I was indirectly bullied
Being repeatedly put down
Being wrongly accused
Being left standing there faking a stupid smile while inside you just felt like punching the bully...

I guess no matter how much I have grown up
or how much I thought I was stronger and wiser to be able to defend yourself
In the end
I was bullied...

But whatever

They always say the Bullies are the ones with issues ..thus they will try to put people down to make themselves feel better...
So...I guess I have done good by letting that insulting hurtful A-hole feel better about himself....
Good Karma for the day I guess?? :DDD

Oh well, Tomorrow is another day...and It will be one NOT filled with bullies and A-holes:D


Stay Happy!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment