Friday, July 6, 2012

Fed up...I need my break soon

I seriously need a break soon
Been going on and on without rest since last September...

Went back home in Nov for barely 5 days...which I can't call that a break anyways...since that 5 days was pack with functions and meet ups...
Had a December break which was used for studying for that awful exam
Went to Paris after exams but could not fully enjoy it since results were not out
After that the worst happened and I lost another months worth of holiday studying
Then only a few days of break before rotations start
and It's just been going on and going on and going...

Going on for almost a year without a proper break where I can just shut off my brain and stop worrying about assignments, presentations and what to study...

Trying to get used to the weather, culture, studies, living out alone and being miles away from home where I spent all my life is tough...interesting experience of cause, but I really need my break now!!!

Please let holidays come now!!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment